I think I've had the most busiest weekend I've had in my life! I can't believe I woke up when the alarm clock went off. Lets re-cap, shall we?
- Friday, 10am, the girls play their first of 4 hockey games in a Tournament
- Friday 11:30 - head up to Dagmar Ski resort to ski for the rest of the day
- Friday 7pm - arrive home from skiing dead tired, I might add
- Saturday 5:30am - wake up to get ready to go to arena for 2nd hockey game to start at 7am
- Saturday 1pm - house league hockey practice
- Saturday 330pm - 3rd hockey game of the tournament
- Sunday 12pm - the 4th and final game which they won!!!!! Yeah champs!!!!
- Sunday 2-4pm - celebratory lunch
- Sunday 630pm - dinner and dancing with friends arriving back home at 1am
- Monday 9am - head down to the Canadian International Car show arriving back home at 5pm
- Fall asleep on couch at 830pm, right after the kids go to bed
I have not had such a busy weekend in such a long time. I need a vacation to recover from it!
As you can imagine, not a lot of knitting was squeezed in, actually none at all. However I do have a picture of the current state of Petal. I've put the sleeves on waste yarn and merrily working on the body of the sweater:
I started another Green Gable using Lion Brand Cotton Ease and will knit long sleeves for this GG:
I am still plugging away on my 28 30 sweater and just finished the collar. Hopefully I can find the time and energy to pick it up.
posted by Lisa @ 10:20 a.m.