It took me a while to compile this list, but here are 7 Random Things about me:
1. I've had 4 sets of stitches on my body before the age of 11. Three are on my face, and one on my thumb.
2. As a child I hated/loathed/couldn't stand pizza, but as an adult it is one my favourite foods.
3. I moved every two years from nine years old until grade 13. My dad liked to switch jobs - often. My kids will stay in the same area until they finish high school.
4. I can fold my tongue in half. I've never met anyone else that can do this. Maybe I'll take a picture of it?
5. Although many would describe me as an extravert, I am very shy and find small talk difficult to particpate in. If I must, I will always try to ask questions, versus broach new topics. I try like hell not to answer for my kids as I want them to develop this skill I do not have and think it will be very useful as the get older. Plus, why shouldn't they talk for themselves?
6. I am the biggest scaredy cat in the world. On the rare occasions I muster up the courage to try something new, I always end up embarrassing me and my husband. Ask him, he has many, many stories to share.
7. When I am alone, I find nothing better to do than stare at a white wall. My life is so busy (like everyones) that starting at this wall is way more appealing than doing anything else. Sometimes even more than knitting.
If you feel like doing this, do, if not - enjoy reading others 7 random things. I know I've enjoyed it.
posted by Lisa @ 3:14 p.m.