Thankfully The Amazing Race, Knitting Edition is about to start, because if not, my attention would not be as focused. Here is a list of things I want to knit next:
- Red Sweater from Knit n Tonic
- Big Vogue Sweater
- Picolivi (Magknits) - Lion Brand Microspun
- Lace bottom/top Sweater (patons décor)
- Hourglass Sweater (patons décor-pink)
- Hourglass Sweater (brooks farm yarn)
- ESS (shelridge farm)
- Scarf from Knit Stitch Book
- Ribbed Cardi for Chris
- Ribby Cardi for me (herb green)
- News Boy Cap (DB Aran Cotton)
- Socks For J
Who am I freaking kidding? There is no way these things are going to be knit this year. But I guess if you don't aim high you won't try. Yeah, okay, I'm dreaming in colour again. I will give it my best shot and see how it goes.
posted by Lisa @ 8:32 a.m.